Re: fabricating slim light boxes?
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: fabricating slim light boxes?
- From: Carmen Lizardo <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 17:28:15 -0700 (PDT)
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com;h=X-YMail-OSG:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:Message-ID;b=gUhRZI273/TcFj+sRI9NizMMWlSRjpFuuh/JM7xCWZVAfXHNrw9HVzYOPkWoGItJvO8BKV/ffyiJvXqTWy+yrjGcyDbdMaBFeRsNjI0Kg3MHQ15TDx2MXXhtOTuJ0gL2svchz+JK7cmGkhVv8FL2rCdxdLM7EGdiNd7R42Fv8n0=;
- In-reply-to: <email@example.com>
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: email@example.com
Thank you so much for responding. I need to backlit
digital prints. I had made light boxes for them but
they are too thick. I want them to look more like LCD
screens. Here is a link to the images:
--- Ender100@aol.com wrote:
> Can you be more specific regarding what you are
> In a message dated 8/21/07 9:22:31 AM,
> firstname.lastname@example.org writes:
> > Dear List, I would like to make some very slim
> > boxes. I was ask to make a series of prints that
> > as a grid on a series of 8x10 boxes. I was
> > if there are any really slim lights that I could
> > and if anyone knows an inexpensive way for making
> > them.
> > Thanks, Carmen
> Best Wishes,
> Mark Nelson
> Precision Digital Negatives - The System
> PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
> Get a sneak peek of the all-new AOL at
Boardwalk for $500? In 2007? Ha! Play Monopoly Here and Now (it's updated for today's economy) at Yahoo! Games.