U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum printers in UK (Re: Scott McMahon gum workshop, September

Re: Gum printers in UK (Re: Scott McMahon gum workshop, September

Ah, thank goodness, straight from the horse's mouth (it's just an expression, I'm not really calling you a horse, Hamish.) I'm not sure why I was exempting this kind of application anyway, but my definition has just been revised to include it.
kt