U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: bromoil boot camp

Re: bromoil boot camp

What did you use for brushes?  I'm slowly exploring oil printing and have been
trying a variety of locally available brushes.

The old literature I've read suggest people used very specialized brushes.

Did you use anything special?

Gord