U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Masa papers was Artistico Unsized?

RE: Masa papers was Artistico Unsized?

Hi Jean,

I buy it from Jerry's Artarama:
https://www.jerrysartarama.com/art-supply/catalogs/016578A000000 (USD 65
for 100 21x31" sheets)

HP9180 is indeed a very good printer (for both digital negatives and
regular prints). My only complaint about it is: it doesn't work well
with Ultrafine -> I have to pay premium for Pictorico. Ultrafine + 1290
was a wonderful combo for making negatives (but no good for prints since
inks are dye based). I should note that digital negatives made with
HP9180 on Pictorico gives slightly more grain compared to negatives made
with 1290 on Ultrafine.

Anyway... Good luck with your 9180.