From: Katharine Thayer [mailto:kthayer@pacifier.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 28, 2007 5:58 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Artistico Unsized?

"...The smooth side coats beautifully and prints quite well, but it's
very slow. Both sides are slow, but I assumed the nappy side was slow
because it soaks up a lot more emulsion so the coating is thicker, but
even the smooth side, which uses much less emulsion, is slow, at least
4x the exposure required for my usual Arches paper..."