U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: RE: bromoil boot camp

Re: RE: bromoil boot camp

well mark, as you know tennessee has the first roadkill law  that says if you hit it you can eat it. and we
eat them down here. remember that roast i fixed for you while you were here.......well........ you really
liked that one/////
peg