U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Gum Negs: CMYK, RGB or "Spot" Colour - the link...!!!

RE: Gum Negs: CMYK, RGB or "Spot" Colour - the link...!!!

I frequently use spot colour negatives in addition to RGB separation to add sparkle to the final print. A perfect example would the beed the green seaweed picture that we discussed a few days ago when colour can be added to a very small object or only part of the picture.
Marek