U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Gum Negs: CMYK, RGB or "Spot" Colour - thelink...!!!

Re: Gum Negs: CMYK, RGB or "Spot" Colour - thelink...!!!

I am happy to know it works also in hands different from mine. I began with three separations (blue, green and black like in "Pratopiazza"), ending with more than six like in the Venice portfolio.
A method for a quick preview of the results on screen is to superimpose by the "multiply" method the separation layers coloured with the colour of choice. It is also useful to see if there are areas left without any pigment.
Alberto

Alberto,
I tried your method for creating spot colour negatives and I like it much better then what I was doing. Thanks for sharing it. Marek