U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: alt exhibit

Re: alt exhibit

Diana, that's a really beautiful photograph! I'd love to see it in person.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who wanted to see what processes were used; I realized when looking at these that knowing how the image was made is an important part of enjoying a photograph for me.
kt