From: Kerik [mailto:kerik@kerik.com]
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2007 12:46 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: alt exhibit

Yeah, kinda dumb to have an alt-process exhibit and not provide a little
more info...

Anyway, my piece "Tortoise" is an 8x10 wet plate collodion image on black
aluminum.

Kerik
www.kerik.com

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential, and/or privileged material. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any errant transmission. If you receive this message in error, please immediately delete it and all copies of it from your system and notify the sender.  E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses.
Barry University - Miami Shores, FL (http://www.barry.edu)