From: Philippe Berger [mailto:mineurdecharbon@skynet.be]
Sent: Thursday, September 06, 2007 4:30 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Réf. : Work in the alt exhibit

No see Carbon Transfert Process, Why ?

Philippe (Belgium

-------Message original-------

Date : 09/06/07 22:01:09

Sujet : Work in the alt exhibit

My word there are some Beautiful images in this show!!!

I'm going to save the link here just so I can look at them again and

again.

Robert Newcomb

<On Sep 5, 2007, at 7:43 PM, Daniel Williams wrote:

>>> zphoto@montana.net wrote:

>>> I see the page has now been altered to show the process used.>

>>> Dan Williams

__________ Information NOD32 2510 (20070906) __________

Ce message a ete verifie par NOD32 Antivirus System.

Binettes GRATUITES pour vos courriels - par IncrediMail! Cliquez ici!