U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: ''Alternative Subjects?'' Off Topic Fun

Re: ''Alternative Subjects?'' Off Topic Fun

On Fri, 7 Sep 2007, John Grocott wrote:

Who is the publisher?????

J.

''There is a little photography book of clouds in the shape of things, all of
which have been contributed by members of the Cloud Appreciation Society.
It will be coming out on 20 September in the UK and on 6 November in the
US. The photographs are fantastic, and include clouds in the shape of
everything from dogs barking to flying saucers, from the face of Salvador
Dali to the Michelin Man robbing a bank.
   Quirky, pocket-sized and (we think) very funny. We are very grateful to all
the members who have contributed their fine photos to the collection.''