Date: Sat, 8 Sep 2007 11:36:38 +0200
From: halvor@ydl.net
Subject: Re: Carbon on glass
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca

Hi, yes .. Some watercolours contains ox gall wich can harden
gelatine. Winsor & Newton is supposedly one case. I have only tried
Holbeins which works fine.

(problem is mentioned on page 65 in a thesis here
_http://www.katayoundowlatshahi.com/research.php_ , there is a lot
about carbon on glass in that thesis & very interesting images,
recomended :-)

Halvor