U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Workshop Announcement- San Francisco - Precision Digital Negatives

Workshop Announcement- San Francisco - Precision Digital Negatives

I will be doing 4 day workshop in San Francisco this coming December 3 — December 6.  This will be a workshop for beginners covering the Precision Digital Negatives System with Platinum/Palladium Printing.  If you are interested, please e-mail me at ender100@aol.com for a complete description of the workshop.

I will also be available for private workshops in the area prior to and after this workshop—please e-mail me if you are interested.

This is really a fun workshop, packed with a great deal of hands on experience and a lot of up-to-date information.  The setting is great and San Francisco is a great city to visit with a lot of photo opportunities in the area.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com

See what's new at http://www.aol.com