Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 8:51 PM
Subject: Re: How Independent Are We, Really?

John,

When my son and daughter were little, I used to take them fishing in a canoe.  I would make  up names for the fish we were catching:

Largemouth Bass were dubbed Blabbermouth Bass...
Bluegills became Bluegiggles....
Northern Pike or Pickerel became Northern Pickles
etc. etc.

We had a lot of fun and a lot of laughs..... Great times on a peaceful, Northern Wisconsin lake.

The kids still refer to these fish today with those names.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson