U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | archival envs for glass plate negs

archival envs for glass plate negs

DEAR LISTS,
	I need some archival folding envelopes for 6 ˝” X 9 ˝” glass plate
negatives.  I bought them from Light Impressions 10 years ago but they no
longer list this size on their website.  They just WILL NOT reply to e-mails
of faxes begging for help.  Talas also doesn’t list this size on their site.
There is another big supplier of these materials who deal mostly with
archivists but I have forgotten the name.
	Can anyone suggest other suppliers who might have these?
	Thanks in advance…
		CHEERS!
			BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi