U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | THANKS TO ALL!

THANKS TO ALL!

DEAR LISTS,

            Thanks for all of the suggestions.  The winner seems to be
University.  I incorrectly indicated 6 ˝ X 9 ˝ when the real size is 6 ˝ X 8
˝…even though I measured it twice, I made the same mistake twice!  Sorry!

            I am grateful for all of your suggestions!  Many glass plate
negatives of Barbados from 1880 to 1937 will sleep happily due to your help.

                        CHEERS!

                                    BOB

 Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/ <http://www.bobkiss.com/>

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow.  Learn as if you are going to
live forever".  Mahatma Gandhi