U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: First exhibition in Slovenia dedicated to various alt processes

RE: First exhibition in Slovenia dedicated to various alt processes

Congratulations Stane!

-----Original Message-----
From: Stane Kocar [mailto:stane.kocar@siol.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 2:27 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: First exhibition in Slovenia dedicated to various alt processes

With pride I enclose a few pictures from the opening of first photo
exhibition in Slovenia dedicated to alt processes.
The opening was held on September, 13,  in the gallery Sunny hall
(Sončna dvorana) in coastal city of Izola.
There was a dance performance for the opening (see photos) with plenty
of food and wine.
The exhibition shows 41 of my alt works and covers various processes I
tried in last seven years: cyanotype, salt print, VDB, argyrotype and
gum print.
You may see a few pictures here:
http://www.zls-zveza.si/SK/DSC_4025.jpg
http://www.zls-zveza.si/SK/DSC_4028.jpg
http://www.zls-zveza.si/SK/DSC_4075.jpg
http://www.zls-zveza.si/SK/DSC_6186.jpg
http://www.zls-zveza.si/SK/DSC_6204.jpg
http://www.zls-zveza.si/SK/DSC_6209.jpg
http://www.zls-zveza.si/SK/DSC_6211.jpg
http://www.zls-zveza.si/SK/DSC_6220.jpg
http://www.zls-zveza.si/SK/DSC_6224.jpg

The show will be open till September, 28th.

Comments are welcome.

Regards from Slovenia.
Stane Kocar