From: Stane Kocar [mailto:stane.kocar@siol.net]
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 7:33 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: First exhibition in Slovenia dedicated to various alt processes

Sorry, one link on my last post did not work. Here is the correct ones!

Stane Kocar

With pride I enclose a few pictures from the opening of first photo exhibition in Slovenia dedicated to alt processes.

The opening was held on September, 13,  in the gallery Sunny hall (Sončna dvorana) in coastal city of Izola.

There was a dance performance for the opening (see photos) with plenty of food and wine.

The exhibition shows 41 of my alt works and covers various processes I tried in last seven years: cyanotype, salt print, VDB, argyrotype and gum print.

You may see a few pictures here:

The show will be open till September, 28th.

Comments are welcome.

Regards from Slovenia.

Stane Kocar

http://www.eset.com