U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: First exhibition in Slovenia dedicated to various alt processes

Re: First exhibition in Slovenia dedicated to various alt processes

Stane,

Congratulations!  The pictures of your exhibit were great to see.

What sort of reaction did people have to the alternative processes?

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com