Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 10:45 AM
Subject: OT: Portfolio Cases

Can anyone suggest a good STURDY portfolio  case, probably either aluminum or high impact plastic, that would handle a 2" stack of 16 x 20 prints?  I need something that would withstand air travel.

Thanks!

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com