U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Réf. : Marton's New Treatise on the New Method of Carbon Printing

Réf. : Marton's New Treatise on the New Method of Carbon Printing

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Réf. : Marton's New Treatise on the New Method of Carbon Printing
  • From: Philippe Berger <mineurdecharbon@skynet.be>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 19:53:59 +0200 (Paris, Madrid)

I am this book in very good condition

Philippe

-------Message original-------

Date : 09/19/07 19:48:24

I have up for auction/sale on Ebay, Marton's New Treatise on the New Method of Carbon Printing (2nd edition). The book is in good shape and has all the pages. I am selling it for what I paid for it.

The link is: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...em=280154893285

Ron Guidry

Binettes GRATUITES pour vos courriels - par IncrediMail! Cliquez ici!