U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Marton's New Treatise on the New Method of Carbon Printing

Re: Marton's New Treatise on the New Method of Carbon Printing

Ron wrote:

I have up for auction/sale on Ebay, Marton's New Treatise on the New Method of Carbon Printing (2nd edition). The book is in good shape and has all the pages. I am selling it for what I paid for it.
You have to be careful when you say it "has all the pages" -- all of the second edition copies I have seen are missing Part V (the Appendix), as published, ending on p. 213 with Part IV, Chapter VIII. Does yours have Part V?

Unfortunately, the only value Marton really has is in the Part V Appendix. Without it, the book is worth maybe $5. IMO.

Best regards,

etienne