U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: First exhibition in Slovenia dedicated to various alt processes

Re: First exhibition in Slovenia dedicated to various alt processes

Stane,

Best of luck  with your  exhibition! It was good to see the websites you sent that show closeups of your work.

Sorry to hear about the rains and flooding there. We have had some of the same here this summer in the midwestern portion of the United  States.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com