U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: "magnachrome"

Re: "magnachrome"

Hi Judy,

Why don't you send them an email regarding your concerns?  I am sure you would not have to join  to do that.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com

In a message dated 9/20/07 9:02:05 PM, jseigel@panix.com writes:

On Thu, 20 Sep 2007, dsbryant@bellsouth.net wrote:

> I do think Magnachrom is a pretty good deal though, well worth the price
> of registration, and I also think it will continue to evolve in response
> to the feedback readers provide.

Maybe yes, maybe no.  For instance, they didn't get *my* feedback because
I didn't manage to get there, or was so put off by the prologue I tuned
out. So their "feedback" is from a self-selected subset, of let's say
extremely indulgent readers, which may not tell them what they need to
know.

On the other hand, if they were able to benefit from critical feedback,
they would perhaps have done so already.  They could, for instance, have
read that coda to the registration process, hid their heads in shame, then
fixed it.

J.

See what's new at http://www.aol.com