To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2007 4:28 PM
Subject: Archival washing at home

I live in a rented apartment, which means I can't touch the plumbing. This
also means that any "external" plumbing I rig up needs to be easily taken
down and concealed, as my landlord periodically inspects all the apartments
in my complex.

I plan to make fairly large prints, so the bathtub seems like the best place
to set something up.

I'm curious what other printers have rigged in their bathrooms/kitchens/etc.
(pictures would great if possible) for their final wash, and whether anyone
has any ideas for me.

Camden Hardy

camden[at]hardyphotography[dot]net
http://www.hardyphotography.net