U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: two questions about gum

Re: two questions about gum

Charles,

It would be best to cut pigment rather than exposure.  Exposure for most processes should really remain constant unless you are trying to just lay down a light coat.

Otherwise, you blow out your highlights.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com