U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: two questions about gum

Re: two questions about gum

Charles, I'd need to see the print to say how much to reduce the pigment. As a stab in the dark (so to speak) I'll say if it's really really dark, then try cutting the pigment by half; if it's just sorta dark, then a quarter.
kt