U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | alt printers or galleries in Malmö, Gothenburg, or Barcelona?

alt printers or galleries in Malmö, Gothenburg, or Barcelona?

  • To: Alt Photo Process <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
  • Subject: alt printers or galleries in Malmö, Gothenburg, or Barcelona?
  • From: Laura Valentino <laura@this.is>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 15:16:31 +0000

Hi all,
I'll be in Malmö and Gothenburg, Sweden for a few days in the middle of October, and wonder if there are any alt printers there or shows going on? I'll also be going through Copenhagen, but I probably won't have much time to stop there. In the beginning of Nov, I may have the chance to go to Barcelona, so same question. It would be great to see some more work in person!

Best wishes,
Laura