U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: uncurve/curve comparison on Loris' website

Re: uncurve/curve comparison on Loris' website

Hi Katherine,

Maybe I misunderstood one of your ealier posts.... I don't have time to search back right now for it, but I thought you had been working on a calibration and the results had been what seemed to be ok differentiation in the deep shadows and highlights, but very flat midtones.... I thought if you could post what the curve liked like when shown in the Photoshop Curves Window that it would be helpful to see what is going on.  Usually you can tell by the shape of the curve what the problem is.

Best Wishes,
Mark Nelson

Precision Digital Negatives - The System
PDNPrint Forum at Yahoo Groups
www.MarkINelsonPhoto.com