To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2007 7:44 AM
Subject: Re: Soho show

christina, one of my kallitpes got in. peg fredi

--
Peg Fredi

From: "Christina Z. Anderson" <zphoto@montana.net>

I'm so excited--two of my students and I got accepted into the Soho show!
Anyone else on this list, too??

Don't know if it was a bromoil or a gum that got in yet, as letters of
acceptance come by snail mail; I know Maggie's work is platinum over ink
jet a la Burkholder process (thanks again, Dan)...Cale's--don't know yet but
either platinum or gum.

Since I don't have time to travel to the opening, if someone on this list
lives in NY and goes (Judy if it is you, stand by the pic in a mouthily
sloganned T-shirt, will you???), will you please take an installation pic
for me and send me a jpg (or is that not allowed)?? Oh, it is Maggie
Mateskon and Cale Hofferber--the students.

I don't know if I am more excited about me getting in, or them!

www.sohophoto.com

Soho Photo Gallery, Alternative Processes Competition, 15 White Street, New
York, NY 10013
25 - 30 photographers will be selected to exhibit their winning entries in a
group show at Soho Photo Gallery from
November 6 - December1, 2007. The opening reception will be held on November
6, from 6 - 8 PM. Prizes for Juror's
Choice, 1st, 2nd, 3rd will be awarded. Honorable mention will be given at
the discretion of the Juror.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
Assistant Professor, Photo Option Coordinator
Montana State University, VCB 220
Box 173350
Bozeman Montana 59718
406.994.6219