U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Callahan exhibit

Callahan exhibit

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Callahan exhibit
  • From: Diana Bloomfield <dhbloomfield@bellsouth.net>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 16:14:06 -0400

Hi Don,

I guess this doesn't have a lot to do with alt processes specifically, but I was reading in today's NY Times about Harry Callahan's photographs of Eleanor-- who is now 91(!)-- and of his daughter-- and wondered if you had seen the exhibit at the High Museum? If so, how was it? If not, why haven't you been?? ;) I love her quotes in the paper.