U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Callahan exhibit

Re: Callahan exhibit

Thanks, Don. I'll see if I can find a link. I'm not crazy about Atlanta (too much traffic), but that's worth a trip. When is the "special presentation?" And, okay . . . what was Harry like?
Okay; this *might* work:
http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/02/arts/design/02call.html? ex=1349064000&en=659ebf6297e690b1&ei=5124&partner=permalink&exprod=perma link