U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Soho show

Re: Soho show

Mark,

No no no. We all got ticks, not chiggers, and the ticks on me didn't bite - thank goodness. Chiggers and ticks aren't the same, though they all go for your most sensitive parts. And they itch like h@#$ the same.

The price you have to pay for photographing outdoors in the summer! At least it's not like Sandy and I lying in the hospital bed in Pingyao, China!

Sam