U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Kodak shriks with changing times

RE: Kodak shriks with changing times

I am glad to be in this part of history when we used films and photographic
paper. Soon we will have to explain to children what film means. We will
tell them excitingly how we used films, and they will give us a strange
look.

Dave