U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: European Traveling Portfolio

Re: European Traveling Portfolio

Last year for the first time in Europe, Helena Cleary organized the first
European Traveling Portfolio which was very successful. It was envisaged
that it would be an annual event which would allow those photo alt
orientated artists in Europe the chance to share their work to other artists
working in photo alt. The work in the portfolio has just finished being
exhibited in Spain and is in the process of making its way home to the
different participants

Now the year has turned full circle and it is time to look to the next
portfolio. Helena is temporarily unable to organize the next portfolio so
she has asked me to stand in for her. A provisional date has been set for
the 17th November for submission of work. For those who may wish to
participate in the next portfolio or who would just like information on the
ETP please contact me off list and I will send you the details

Alex

alex.chater@macunlimited.net