From: <pfredi@bellsouth.net>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca>
Sent: Wednesday, October 03, 2007 12:14 AM
Subject: Re: Soho show

> catherine, its certanly NOT something to look forward to. they are
actually little red mite larve that live on the ground, on trees, and in the
grass. they migrate to warm blooded critters, people included, attach to the
skin that liquifies the cells then the feed on the liquid. some people dont
even know they have been bitten but it makes some itch intollerably. down
here we just paint them with clear fingernail polish and keep on truckin'. i
think chris got hers on the nudie shoot we went on. peg

> --
> Peg Fredi

> From: Catherine Rogers <chrogers@bigpond.com>
> >
> > Peg and Chris
> >
> > This question is waaaaay OT,  but I need to know - what are chiggers?
> >
> > The feeling that I got from Chris's post was that chiggers is an
illness,
> > and from Peg (just below), that chiggers is something to look forward
to.

> > many thanks, congratulations, and I hope that the exhibition goes well
> > best wishes
> > Catherine

GREAT
> > if