U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Camera Work Volume 2, i.e. issues 5-8

Camera Work Volume 2, i.e. issues 5-8

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Camera Work Volume 2, i.e. issues 5-8
  • From: Jeremy Moore <jeremydmoore@gmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Oct 2007 15:16:49 -0500

Just an FYI that volume 2 consisting of issues 5-8 is up on Lulu.com here:

http://www.lulu.com/content/1286720

I've ordered my copy and though I haven't seen it in the flesh, yet, I thought I would give everyone a heads up. The formatting on this volume has changed as I'm autocropping all of the text and centering it. This changes the design on a couple of the pages, but not the information provided. Reason for this? Speed/Time. I manually cropped all of the pages in the first volume and started doing so on the 2nd, but when I automated the process I dropped the processing time immensely. Work on the 3rd volume will begin after my school critiques this month.

-Jeremy-