U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | RE: Jim Patterson Cuprotype

RE: Jim Patterson Cuprotype

Please, please! :) I'm very interested...

-----Original Message-----
From: Christina Z. Anderson [mailto:zphoto@montana.net]
Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 6:37 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: Re: Jim Patterson Cuprotype

Thanks, Mark.

Kerik, I have a little contact print of one of Jim's that I could scan
and
send to Loris if he would post it. Bernie's were quite lovely pink (tho
don't have his process notes).  Jim's are what I would
call...hmmm....it's a
lipstick kind of plummy brown...I'm sure you can relate to
that....hmmm..a
pink terra cotta?  It is similar to the color of copper toning a BW
print
but brickier.
Chris