U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Types of Gum? Dyes instead of pigments?

Re: Types of Gum? Dyes instead of pigments?

Hi Jacek,

The points are all very interesting and worth asking.

Sounds like you have your job cut out for you in testing and finding the answers, since I don't think they are easy to answer without "elbow grease", the hard work of trying them out in somewhat controlled environment.

Good luck. And please let us know about your results.

Sam Wang