From: Don Bryant [mailto:dsbryant@bellsouth.net]
Sent: Thursday, October 18, 2007 7:21 PM
To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
Subject: RE: Pyrocat HD Capacity?

Loris,

Here is the info my bud here in Atlanta send me about his stand
development for 120 TMAX 100. He is using Pyrocat MC (only because he is
out of HD right now).

Snip

 I'm using 1:1:100 (stronger than people recommend) - 13 minutes. 20s at
start and 10s at halfway. Rate the film at 100 (it definitely increases
the speed over other development methods I have used). I just use a Jobo
tank with a lid so I can invert. 5 minute prewash in distilled water.

Snip

Loris I can send you a small JPG off list if you wish that is a scan
from a negative he developed yesterday shot with his Rollei.

Don