U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | please forgive offtopic--upcoming job announcement

please forgive offtopic--upcoming job announcement

Hi all,
I know this is not alt, but I also know there are 600 people in the photography field on this list. We will be looking for a new hire next year, tenure track, must be versed in studio, view camera, and professional practices, digital, at MSU (studio especially), NOT an alt teacher but nowadays you need it all, including photo history, so pass this tidbit along. I assume MSU will advertise on the SPE website and other such places, but the Alt List is the first "in the know" on this one....must have 3 yr teaching experience, too, and all those other such things.

Please keep questions to me OFFLIST.
Chris

Christina Z. Anderson
Assistant Professor, Photo Option Coordinator
Montana State University, VCB 220
Box 173350
Bozeman Montana 59718
406.994.6219