U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: [HUG] Newsletter from CEO of Haselblad....

Re: [HUG] Newsletter from CEO of Haselblad....

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: [HUG] Newsletter from CEO of Haselblad....
  • From: Hans & Chia <chiahans@pictoform.nu>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 23:02:35 +0200

Dear Bob and list members

We can recommend one of the best Hasselblad repairers "in the world", David Knapman (an Englishman just outside Gothenburg where we live). Maybe he has the spare part you want. If you tell us what you need (offlist) we can ask him. Don't know if he has email or website. Think he still has spare parts for Hasselblad 1000F, 1600F, 500, 503, 2000F  etc. He repairs what is needed, does not overcharge etc.

Best
Hans & Chia