To: <zphoto@montana.net>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 5:38 PM
Subject: Re: Jim Patterson Cuprotype

Hello Chris, My web-site is: www.berridge-photography.com It is very
new, so I do not have many images on it yet. Also, some friends of mine
set it up for me, and I don't know how to maintain it by myself yet. So I
cannot update it yet. My e-mail address is also very new. Thanks for
writing. Bernie

-------------- Original message -------------- From: "zphoto@montana.net" <zphoto@montana.net>

Hi Bernie!
I tried to contact you a bunch but it refused the address so
I am glad you emailed.

You have a website??? Tell me!

Thanks for the info, and glad Jan forwarded Jim's method to
you.
Chris

----- Original Message Follows ----- From: b.berridge@comcast.net