U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | For Sandy: On testing Pictorico OHP Transparency Film

For Sandy: On testing Pictorico OHP Transparency Film

Sandy,

I just got some Pictorico OHP Transparency Film in 100 sheets boxes. I wonder if you or any of your friends can run a test to see if it can be used for digital negative purpose, the same as the 15 sheets package on their website. I have 8.5x11, 11x17 and 13x19, all in 100 sheets boxes.

If anyone else interested in testing the transparency, please let me know too.

Phil