Re: TESTING; no posts
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: TESTING; no posts
- From: Richard Knoppow <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 14:28:26 -0700
- Comments: "alt-photo-process mailing list"
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=dk20050327;d=ix.netcom.com;b=c9SAS2JKRLoC7aTBM0DNk1m1dhnrmBusSm8YDlHJT4mitM2AZWees7kIkBarC9G4;h=Received:Message-ID:Reply-To:From:To:References:Subject:Date:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding:X-Priority:X-MSMail-Priority:X-Mailer:X-MIMEOLE:X-ELNK-Trace:X-Originating-IP;
- List-id: alt-photo-process mailing list <email@example.com>
- References: <!&!AAAAAAAAAAAYAAAAAAAAAIsdeRRYKtgRkfoAENz0NV7CgAAAEAAAAAFCHFcfV9NCq4obPjZOMYkBAAAAAAfirstname.lastname@example.org><000b01c818be$5bc68990$ffe80252@win8d24f736839><20071027174218.GA18945@gmail.com>
- Reply-to: Richard Knoppow <email@example.com>
- Resent-date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 15:28:34 -0600 (CST)
- Resent-from: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Resent-message-id: <200710272128.l9RLSYfP003055@www.usask.ca>
- Resent-reply-to: email@example.com
----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Maquiling" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2007 10:42 AM
Subject: Re: TESTING; no posts
On Sat, Oct 27, 2007 at 06:25:21PM +0100, John Grocott
Here in London there seems to be blanket of
disillusionment in the
form of a grey cloud which makes most topics
seem a waste of
weather. But ! ! The Sun
will come out, tomorrow. ..
Here in SoCal, we are all indoors due to smoke!
Here's some digipix of the socal fires (smoke and ash
pictures really, not
close enough to get to the fires)
A little better today and actually got a few sprinkles of
rain this morning.
As of the time of sending this message the National
Weather Service is predicting a 30% chance of rain late this
afternoon and tonight. If this rain materializes it will
help knock down the remaining fires.
It has been quite smoky in the city, especially in the
San Fernando valley for the last few days. When I was
shopping in the north-east end of the valley on Thursday it
looked like the very heavy smog we used to get in the
So Cal is subject to fires, earthquakes, landslides,
mudslides, high winds, severe flooding, very high surf, all
in areas that are attractive to people to build houses.
Los Angeles, CA, USA