U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: TESTING; no posts

Re: TESTING; no posts

John,

Who needs sun with so much happening in London at the moment? I've been on the streets photographing the last 4 days despite the cloud and rain, though I think it has done for my flash unit. Great fun with the zombies in the City Saturday evening.

So perhaps everyone else is too busy taking pictures to post!

Regards,

Peter

Peter Marshall - Photographer, Writer: NUJ
petermarshall@cix.co.uk +44 (0)1784 456474
31 Budebury Rd, STAINES, Middx, TW18 2AZ, UK
Re:PHOTO                     http://re-photo.co.uk
My London Diary http://mylondondiary.co.uk/
London's Industrial Heritage: http://petermarshallphotos.co.uk/
The Buildings of London etc: http://londonphotographs.co.uk/
and elsewhere......

John Grocott wrote:
Bob,
Here in London there seems to be blanket of disillusionment in the form of a grey cloud which makes most topics seem a waste of time...............................it's the weather. But ! ! The Sun will come out, tomorrow. ..

The Sun Will Come OUt Tomorrow
>From "ANNIE"

The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
Bet your bottom dollar
That tomorrow
There'll be sun!
Just thinkin' about
Tomorrow
Clears away the cobwebs,
And the sorrow
'Til there's none!
When I'm stuck a day
That's gray,
And lonely,
I just stick out my chin
And Grin,
And Say,
Oh
The sun'll come out
Tomorrow
So ya gotta hang on
'Til tomorrow
Come what may
Tomorrow!
Tomorrow!
I love ya
Tomorrow!
You're always
A day
A way!
----- Original Message ----- From: BOB KISS To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2007 3:50 PM
Subject: TESTING; no posts

DEAR LIST,

I haven't received any posts for 14 hours so I am testing.

CHEERS!

BOB

Please check my website: http://www.bobkiss.com/

"Live as if you are going to die tomorrow. Learn as if you are going to live forever". Mahatma Gandhi