U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: Toned cyanotype query-reply to Judy

Re: Toned cyanotype query-reply to Judy

On Oct 29, 2007, at 4:03 AM, Loris Medici wrote:

In my view, Mike Ware's formula is definitely superior to the original one. Especially in the highlights; you get very smooth hight lights with much more subtlety with Ware formulation.
There's a lovely example illustrating this point in the gallery at hybridphoto:

http://www.hybridphoto.com/gallery/showimage.php?i=305&c=8

It's possible you may have to join hybridphoto to see this, I don't know, but joining isn't particularly onerous if so.
Katharine