U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Resinotype revisited

Resinotype revisited

Alberto and Keith and Al the Lurker,
              Fixed out old bromide paper, washed and dried,  and sensitized, makes a good base for a Resinotype. I have even used Resin Coated altho' you have to work quickly with the application of the powder before the emulsion looses its tackyness.

Its a load of Fun but, still, the melting and grinding is  a bit of a  PITA.
Using digital negs, I mean POSITIVES, will add a new dimension to Resinotype as it has done with many other good old processes.
Why not try it ?

Happy days. John - Photographist - London - UK