U of S | Mailing List Archive | alt-photo-process-l | Re: problems affixing Masa to support

Re: problems affixing Masa to support

  • To: alt-photo-process-l@usask.ca
  • Subject: Re: problems affixing Masa to support
  • From: Keith Gerling <keith.gerling@gmail.com>
  • Date: Fri, 02 Nov 2007 14:08:30 -0600
  • Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com;s=beta;h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:references;bh=Qpt5B38LskQyfl1krAT99IFpK5Etw3LDt/SZVLf+zAM=;b=CjUwm/cbczhPOuK08OrW2ONsV1etgQwhi+zeLsS+imxpX2oc+81RBcZYNJNeKFfALXpyJ4KUyiHC/lrGPvju5wTOvMgRfvgHjy0fy7S8Lb5kWTexg1kfNz80I7Dp6HL1jaaszkSWG1rUuule3iZlPjHRskmxFbv14tUlTu7zbek=

Actually, dry mount tissue would be ideal - as it would allow me to later release the finished print from the support.  But the paper is pretty big, and I've never had any luck in making multiple passes with a press.  I always get bubbles, ripples, etc. whenever I can't press the entire print at one time.

Keith

www.gumphoto.com